Monday, March 15, 2010

On the Road Again

Yup I am almost back! Sometimes it just takes a minute. My mind is willing but my body is rebelling. Well actually my mind is thinking about it. Exercising full time again. The weather has been cold and i have been in a funk! I know the exercise will make me happy again. It is a life long proven reality. When i exercise i am a happier person. I am going to have to see a Dr. for my hands. My left hand thumb hurts when i bend it. By the time i get home doing the pump class is NOT an option and the last time i rode bikes YIKES. My right hand 2 middle fingers hurt mostly in the palm area and when i bend them. REALLY cause I have no other ailments !!! OK Enough venting. 65 appointment set up for attendance in the am! Keeping a brave front.

No comments:

Post a Comment