Monday, October 4, 2010

Inhale Fall

I can't I repeat Can't explain how much i love this fall weather
But i will try:
I love that to everything there is a season and a promise of Newness
I love that the color of the sky and clouds is robin blue
I love that the crispness as i run/walk remind of the season change
I love the smells
I love the windows being open all the time and the feel of cool
I love that family and friends gather, even if its to watch football
I love that i get to change my scents from Bath and Body works
I love that things take on a newness and awareness
I love the festivals and the color orange
I love life and living in the moment and being thankful for all that is!!!
Fall break this week and once again my to do list is long:
Today is get it done day.
Jackson spent the night last night. That was high on my list :)
Making crafts
Reorganizing drawers and closets
Recycling stuff
Washing all my bedding
Reading and Movie or two
Stopping and taking the time to Inhale Fall such a pleasure.
Thank you God for every moment I am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment