Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Christmas Card Time!


With the Chirstmas Season quickly approaching and now that I am really loving the whole picture sharing experience. Shutterfly is making sending out holiday cards so easy for me.  I really want to start sending photos of our family to share.  Have you seen their Christmas Cards this year? You need to check them out! I love this one with lots of places for our pictures.



Or this one. I love the old fashioned Christmas colors.

They can even help with gift giving. If you have a coffee drinker in the family like me. {hint hint} They have  photo coffee mugs! Look how cute and it comes with Chocolate! 
Another great thing about Shutterfly is that they can help with your card needs year round.
Birthday Invites anyone. My daughter is celebrating her 30th this year. 

So my point is run to Shutterfly and check out the Christmas cards selections. It's not to late to get your personalized cards out this year. It is such a sweet way to send cards for the holidays. I won't share the "one" with you( I want you to be surprised when you open your mailbox)  but, I will show you my runner up.
JOY! I love it. 
We actually took our family pictures at the Monastery this year.  Our friend Shannon took many pictures of us on a Sunday several weeks ago.  I look forward to sending them out on the design template we have chosen.  I love how easy shutterfly makes this whole process. 

CC 

2 comments:

  1. 1. Yea for free cards
    2. yea for public blog again?
    3. did ra do this post for you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilty. Public Blog?? Hmm will have to ponder that one.

    ReplyDelete