Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Up early School starts soon

Yes indeed,
It does. And with that "Busy"
Lots on my mind
But wanted to share some happy thoughts
Yesterday was Bobby's birthday. I came home to spend the evening with him and he was content to start reading a new book he got himself with a gift certificate from Sasha. He does not read hardback books waits for them to come out on paperback. Baloo decided to eat part of it last night. So angry about that dog sometimes. Then i realize it is a dog and needs to be trained. So i walked outside and looked up at the sky and Thanked God for all my blessings and wonderful years with this man. I love him so much! Then as i looked over Baloo was pooping. Go figure!
It was also Ra's 29th birthday. My baby girl, first born is now a mama. The circle of life continues as it should. She makes me happy. Great weekend but feeling a little tired and still have lots on my plate. Going to get Bobby a new TV, flat screen for his birthday. He is going to be sooooo excited! I know he is.
I will work on getting that all organized today.
Want to put some pictures on my blog... Stay organized.... Which i am doing now. Up early catching up on paperwork in the office !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment