Saturday, August 7, 2010

A New School Year

And with that comes routine. I am so fortunate to have time away to regroup. I am grieving that i have misplaced my
1. Wedding Ring
2. Ring i got for my birthday last year
3. Ring i got about 8 years ago for my birthday that i loved

I loved all these rings and am feeling very sad i do not know where they are !!!
WWWAAAAHHHH... I will be so happy and excited if they ever show up and will never take them off again.
That said..
I recently had my physical and was pleased that i have lost 7 pounds since my last one but a little mad that i am still considered over weight on the doctors chart. i mean for real.

Just today i met a friend @ 6:30 am to walk up Stone Mountain, Bike around it then walk around it. My favorite kind of day. The humidity was down and it was the perfect start to my 2 days off work.

I got Bobby a new TV for his birthday it was a big surprise. So glad we also got the Blue Ray since it is the bomb. Avatar movie rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment