Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday Mornings

I am finishing up week one.
According to Livestrong.com
The calories are being counted and I guess they matter.
No real change in poundage but that is ok!
For now i feel great EXCEPT
i do have anxiety about my left thumb surgery on Thursday.
I know "He is a doctor, He does it all the time, It will be better after!"
What if..
It creeps in and makes me feel vulnerable and a little fearful.
Plus I don't like being unable to do what i want to do WAH
There i said it I vented !!!

Today i am alone at home which i cherish and love. 
Bobby is at Oconee getting all those things taken care of. 
I know how much he loves being there and sometimes
have to PUSH him to get going.

I am cleaning, laundry, office work and "hanging out"

When i return home all will be in order its my crazy ~ I claim it ~
When you can't control other things  (surgery outcome)
By George I can control my house being organized and clean.
Yup  its my crazy and it doesn't have to make sense.
Listening to Nora Jones, windows open, birds singing in the background
That's a good thing for sure 





No comments:

Post a Comment