Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well of course, I am a chicken

Knowing surgery was days away made me feel anxious
and nervous.  Not that i didn't want my thumb to get better just that I don't like hospital WHITE,  Time just stops in a hospital setting and you don't feel in control.
But it is over, I don't remember a thing.  
Ra was my anchor and i am thankful she was here to help me out.
Bobby went out to the lake for this last bit of weekend.  Justin, Lyndsey, and Marah are there also.

Stitches out on Friday and it should be good as new.  I had been doing a great job walking but have taken a few days off.  Surgery was Thursday and I will start walking again tomorrow.  (Sunday)
I still have lots of projects to do around the house.  Wash and see which capris fit me for spring,  organize my jewelry on my $10.00 garage sale find.




No comments:

Post a Comment