Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

I shall never tire of feeling loved
I felt loved !!!
Saturday the girls and  I did the Gardens for Connoisseurs
Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Before the first stop (5 acre estate on West Paces Ferry,
Arthur Blank's house,owner of Falcons and Home Depot)
I told the girls remember that part in Pretty Woman when she is all dressed up and they are going to the Opera, she is wearing the red dress and she tells him in the elevator "If i forget to tell you later, i had a great time today."  
It made me tear up they probably thought LAME.
It was a very fun day.  Lots of driving.  One day i do want to walk around the prado in ATLANTA.  Not necessarily the middle "private" walkway but look at all the houses and their gardens.  And next year i want to end up at the Botanical Gardens for the evening activities.  Then top the evening off with Cafe Intermezzo.  YUP that's the plan.
So thankful for my private Chauffeur.  Thanks Ra.
I love you girls and love for us to all share memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment