Saturday, May 22, 2010

ONE WEEK AWAY -

It is almost here!!
My first Triathalon at Lake Lanier
I have been training and preparing for this grand adventure
But the real fun is that my family is behind me all the way.
Who does this for the first time at 56?  I'm just sayin'
Next week is the last week for students at HHS.
This year has literally flown by.
Days come, anticipated weekend passes
Then i do it again.

Bobby has kidney stone surgery that was a long, 2 week painful process for him but it is behind us now and i can see he feels so much better

Going to talk to him about doing weight watchers online
I want him to be more healthy and be much more active with me

Praying for Sasha she is lonely and her dog Baloo itches like crazy
That has got to be stressful.  It is when he stays with us while she is doing her 12 hour shifts.  So 3rd vet consult on Monday.  Things to do today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment