Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lessons Learned (finally)

Probably not.  Now that i have raised and sometimes am still offering advice to my children.  I get this great lesson that reminds me i do not have to know everything and i am most certainly not in charge!!!  Thus the weekend fight with my youngest.  OK so she is "talking" to the EX boyfriend we don't like.  It does not give me the right to not consider her feelings when dealing with this issue.  I will attempt to be more mindful of her feelings.  I need to remember that when talking to my other children they are going to "attack" since they share some of the same feelings we do.  What i do not understand is how she can be so "blind" to the logic of it all.  I guess i am reminded that i also made mistakes that helped my mold in to who i wanted to become.  So i must be patient.  God allows us our trials so we can become the creation he intended us to be.  I apologize to God and ask forgiveness for attempting to take this matter into my own hand and have little faith and He has a bigger and better plan.  My job is to love my children unconditionally!  I pray i become a more aware and loving mother and wife.  With my arms open not crossed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment