Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Our New Years have always been centered around our kids. My husband of nearly 30 years literally turns into a 10 year old when it comes to the tradition of popping fireworks. Thus, party at our house in our cul de sac with all our neighbors outside at midnight for the grand finale. I have been able to have a couple of weeks off since I work in the school system and the time i have been spending with our children and grandchildren has been priceless. Very relaxing. Now the reality of a New Year. No long term resolutions for me. But definitely some month long short term ones.
1. Get back into the gym. (I always do this so its nothing new but restarting after a break of eating and relaxing makes it a goal.)
2. Keep my blog going. Have never had one but like the idea of thinking my thoughts and giving them a place to reside.
Yup that's good for the month of January.
Our little Jackson who is 18 months old stood up and clapped for himself as we all cheered him on.
Sasha started her LPN program today. She has chosen to be in an abusive relationship. I will refer to as Ronald McDonald. For this I am sad but believing in the God of all to give me strength and her wisdom.
Praying for health in 2010 and jobs for Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment